Assistant Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
The key responsibilities with respect to the building are to manage it on behalf of the landlord and take responsibilities for the common areas. Your responsibilities in this role would be to oversee all aspects of the Facilities and Building management.
- Take ownership of the Client’s commitment, vision and values, ensuring that they are fully integrated in to all of the services provided to occupiers and visitors
- Advancing good customer relations with occupiers by propagating open communication and flow of information via regular one-to-one meetings, quarterly occupier meetings, email correspondence and any other appropriate channels of communication.
- Investigate complaints thoroughly, fairly and promptly and completing required reports.
- Assist the Building Manager with the daily running of the Post Room/Building Management
- Delivering internal and sorting external post
- Stock control of consumables for client areas
- Assisting with the setting up of furniture and equipment in meeting rooms
- Maintenance reporting for office equipment and general building services
- Keep records of postal special deliveries into/out of the building
- Booking national and international couriers
- Delivering brochures and heavy boxes departmental
- Processing file retrievals from archive storage
- Stock control of stationery/I.T consumables
- Invoice and delivery note auditing from suppliers of goods and services
- Control/ordering of offsite reprographic storage & safe handling
- Carrying out minor items of general maintenance
- Quality checks list guidance – to minimise clients/Building risk & service failures
- Understand the Building Evacuation Procedures
- Safe Handling/Security of Building Keys & Locks
- Knowledge of the Continuum database and the production of Electronic Building Passes
- Maintain Contractors Electronic Building Pass Log
- Confidential Waste Contractor floor escort duties
- End of day Building Security Shutdown procedures
- Any other building related duties as directed by the Building Manager.
Previous experience of prestigious multi-tenanted site is a definite advantage, however the service charge / budget management experience is one which the company are prepared to offer training and development within: therefore if you are a candidate with good, all round FM skills (both hard and soft) whom fancies working for a global player in Building Property Management then do not hesitate to get in contact. This position will not be available for long.