Assistant Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
An award-winning digital market leader have assigned Maxwell Stephens to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager to ensure the smooth running of the Head Office of 900+ staff.
- Act as the first point of contact for day to day facilities matters – ensure any issues are dealt with effectively
- Liaise with landlord service providers where required completing landlord required documentation for service providers including work permits
- Ensure building services and their control systems are kept up to date and equipment is regularly maintained (on-floor air conditioning, electrical equipment)
- Close working relationship with the Facilities Manager
- Review Risk Assessment and Method Statement of each supplier prior to work taking place
- Keep an auditable set of building service maintenance records to meet legal requirements
- Responsible for security equipment and procedures, including but not limited to access control, CCTV etc.
- Oversee the updating of access card/fire warden registers and distribution lists databases
- Protect the assets of the business by ensuring every area meets the required standards of maintenance
- Ensure the day to day running of the office meets HSE standards
- Assist with fire evacuation process, fire warden training
- Encourage and communicate expectations around office cleanliness- “clear desk policy”; plan regular office tidy-ups, keeping the fire escape routes clear, teapoint and cafe cleanliness
- Oversee the updating of desk capacity/allocation data and organisation of seating arrangements
- Fire and H&S Training IOSH/NEBOSH
- Previous experience in a fast paced large organisation or FM role is essential
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion for office management and building support
- Professional, friendly and approachable with a can do attitude towards internal and external staff/clients at all times
- A motivated and proactive team player also capable of performing tasks independently and following own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail, high level of IT literacy – good communications skills; written and spoken
- Adaptable to the needs of a growing business
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.