Facilities Services Contracts Manager (Hard Services)Back to Vacancies List
- The production and management of a detailed implementation plan for new contracts, with clear accountabilities, deadlines and interdependencies, with the requisite ongoing ownership and management of this plan.
- Management of the overall governance of the programme (scheduling meetings, pursuing deliverables, etc.)
- Responsible for provision and management of hard services contracts for reactive and planned preventative maintenance regimes; lead and manage projects as required including mechanical and electrical services, fire systems, plumbing and water treatment, fabric maintenance.
- Work closely with the Facilities Services Contracts Manager – Hard & Soft and provide cover as and when required.
- Deliver effective procurement strategies in partnership with procurement colleagues and ensure the provision of appropriate hard service contracts that support stations and offices.
- Ensure the contract performance levels are in line with agreed KPi’s, SLA’s and any other performance parameters relating to service and commercial performance
- Manage weekly service review meetings with the contractors and monthly account meetings.
- Ensure that all statutory maintenance obligations are undertaken and that documented records are kept available for inspection.
- Undertake audits of all maintenance contractors to ensure compliance with Health & Safety, quality, response times and value for money in accordance with maintenance contracts
- Liaise with contractors to ensure that life expired equipment is correctly replaced in accordance with landlord / tenant agreements.
- Continually review and assess hard service contracts and when necessary amend contracts
- Provision of technical expertise to internal partners
- Established experience in managing a wide range of hard services contracts delivering planned and reactive maintenance requirements including a solid understanding of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Experience of contract management in a large multi-site environment
- Knowledge of CDM regulations and building contracts (NEC, JCT)
- A relevant degree or qualified experience in engineering and/or building related technical discipline
- Contractor management
- Budget management