Facilities Manager (Investment Company)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company, have been appointed by the client to find an adaptable and experienced FM to assist with the management of the company’s day-to-day operations and its physical office environment.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You’ll be the person managing the planning and operational aspects of facilities maintenance, health and safety, and food service for our client. In addition to be the First Aider and Fire Warden, you’ll make provision for local site planning for business continuity and event response.
- Ongoing adaptations to our client’s office environment are caused by growth and internal reorganisation. You’ll assist with space planning, move coordination and the maintenance of hardware (copies, printers, faxes, AV, and phones). For the company’s IT, you’ll liaise on all matters with the IT team, including on maintenance.
- Our client has a defined culture and set of core values across its businesses. They will expect you to be a steward of the physical environment, managing services in such a way to conform with their statements on values and culture.
- You’ll push the business forward by reviewing team processes and consistency in outcomes – identifying risks and assuring best practice in alignment with our client’s needs.
- You’ll manage the front of house team on performance and appraisals, granting absent approvals and arranging reception cover. You’ll collaborate with management to establish standards and guidelines for the services for which you’re responsible, always ensuring the appropriate level of effective and efficient service.
- When working with our client’s vendors, you’ll assist with contract negotiation, ensuring agreed service levels are attained keeping an open channel for feedback. At all times, you’ll identify service requirements, research alternatives, and recommend services or products for requisition.
- You’ll bring to our client 3-5 years of proactive facility or office management experience within a corporate environment. Key to your time in previous roles was a deep understanding of office infrastructure (power, ventilation, plumbing, AC) and the related procedures needed to ensure maximum uptime.
- You’re qualified to Level 4 IWFM and balance your strong organisational skills with your ability to handle multiple overlapping priorities.
For more information or to apply, please contact Michael Bleasby on firstname.lastname@example.org or call his direct number: 0203 903 4266.