Facilities AssistantBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a corporate company to recruit a Facilities Assistant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Daily replenishment of kitchens
- Daily housekeeping checks, rectifying issues where possible and/or escalating to the Facilities Manager
- Placing call outs and working with contractors for office repair and refurbishment items in conjunction with Facilities Manager
- Logging and chasing work orders on behalf of the client
- Maintaining security passes and fobs for access control and intruder alarm systems and creating reports, when necessary
- Assistance in office moves and furniture moves as and when required
- Daily/weekly inspections for general tidiness and cleanliness
- Covering Switchboard when required
- Carrying out the weekly fire alarm test and keeping records up to date
- Periodic assistance in carrying out Health & Safety checks
- Replenishing toner cartridges
- General repairs and building maintenance including light lamping replacement, furniture repairs, hanging pictures and basic plumbing duties.
- Other duties as instructed by the Facilities Manager
- OOH works will be required at times (evenings and weekends). Overtime will be paid.
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing post is dealt with in appropriate timescale
- Professional attitude, tone and welcoming manner
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proven experience within a strong customer service environment
- High quality interpersonal skills, with excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative with the ability to make decisions without referral to line manager
- Computer literacy, competent with the Microsoft Office suite including Word and Outlook, Basic Excel
- Knowledge of facilities both Hard and Soft services (Desirable)
- knowledge of Health & Safety standards (Desirable)
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com without delay.