Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator (Temp to Perm)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a well-recognised public sector organisation, are now looking to recruit a Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator on a temp-perm basis.
- Ensure accurate recording of reported issues and correct allocation of resources in line with agreed SLAs, National Station Access Conditions and Lease responsibilities.
- Monitor maintenance programmes to ensure current and future works are undertaken to quality expectations and within programme schedules.
- Update asset management system with new or modified information as directed by members of the Facilities team.
- Update technical library with statutory/informational documents as directed.
- Use management systems to enable monitoring and control of contractors working on the client’s infrastructure.
- Undertake housekeeping exercises to ensure information is relevant and current.
- Ensure all contact initiations are handled within agreed SLAs.
- Provide on request progress updates relating to works being undertaken.
- Assist in the production of data as directed by members of the Facilities team to enable executive and stakeholder management information reporting.
- Act as champion for nominated business/department critical activities.
- Assist with schemes to deliver enhancements to technology and processes within the team and wider department.
- Undertake other general duties as directed by members of the Facilities team.
- Good GCSCE’s or A Levels (Including Maths/English)
- Excellent communication skills – Written & Verbal
- Planning & Organisational skills
- Collaborative working style
- Good IT Skills
- Able to work to SLA targets
- Able to work independently / Self-start
- Able to assess information and data to resolve issues
- Work in a Customer Service environment
- General awareness of Health and Safety
- Facilities Management Qualification / Certification
- Conversant with CAFM and Call Centre Software
- Work in an FM or Built Environment team
- Work in a Rail environment
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.