Multi-Site Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
The Facilities Manager will assure the effective functioning of a number of properties and locations within the London Area to provide an efficient and safe working environment for occupants and employees by using the best business practices to manage resources, services and processed to meet the needs of the company.
- Conduct and document regular property inspections.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety and other regulatory standards.
- Maintain a database of all statutory certifications, e.g. Gas, electric certificates, FRAs. Ensuring all certifications are up to date.
- Compile a list of works required to various properties.
- Supervise maintenance and repair of properties and equipment.
- Oversee property refurbishment and renovations.
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving.
- Ensure maintenance schedules and quality criteria are met.
- Oversee the management of Group property maintenance staff.
- Performance manage, develop and train staff.
- Advise on and monitor energy efficiency.
- Oversee environmental health and safety.
- Provide prompt response to requests and issues from Cluster Managers.
- Managing security for the building and grounds.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise
- Relevant experience in Facilities Management.
- Experience in people management.
- Excellent grasp of the English language.
- Technical knowledge of building services.
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal).
- Expert problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Able to manage a varied and complex workload.
To apply for this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org