Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
- To manage all statutory compliance issues for assigned geographical areas. This includes instructing periodical inspection and testing, resolves no access, handle any client complaints and queries, obtain alternative quotations for remedial works, provide professional advice to clients, liaise with managing agents and keep track of any changes in best practise, industry standards and legal requirements etc.
- To ensure the compliance reporting mechanisms are updated accurately following the correct processes
- Working as a team, prepare annual compliance budgets (for periodical inspection and remedial works). Monitor expenditure and budgets and provide management information as required
- Manage the day to day running of assigned contracts using key performance indicators, service levels, meetings, management information, risk register and complaint and escalation procedures
- Manage the day to day delivery of facilities services for buildings assigned
- Undertake suppliers review meetings, seek continuous improvement and manage action points
- Work with approved contractors; provide clients with professional advice on compliance matters
- Follow the correct procedures for requesting pre-qualification of contractors and monitor the approved supplier list; ensuring requirements and policies are continued to be met (e.g. suppliers provide services as per scope of PQQ)
- Work as part of a project team / contribute to part of the process in sourcing contractors if and as instructed. This may include establishing requirements, preparation of service specification, scoring tenders etc.
- To work within PFS KPIs and Service Partnerships, to achieve predetermined targets and to be monitored against these targets
- To positively promote the services of PFS to external and internal clients
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports and management information as required
- Undertake administrative tasks associated with this role including updating of the property database, and the approval and processing of invoices
- Work closely with and provide cover where necessary for other Facilities Management team members
- To undertake a minimum of two days working with the Mission function in a local setting per year
- To undertake other duties as requested by Line Manager.
- A first degree or equivalent
- Full membership of the British Institute of Facilities Management, or other recognised professional membership in a related field
- A proven record in facilities and supplier management role
- Experience in managing and developing client relationships
- Strong experience of managing supply chains
- Experience in data and information analysis, ability to present findings in a concise and meaningful manner
- Track record in managing statutory compliance for commercial properties (and domestic properties desirable)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written (including report writing).
- The ability to communicate proactively at all levels with confidence and maturity
If you think this role would be a good fit for you, email your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this exciting role.