Supply Chain ManagerBack to Vacancies List
The successful candidate should have considerable experience managing a supply chain or a team of engineers. This will likely be via experience as a facilities manager; property manager or within a maintenance company.
The Supply Chain Manager will take responsibility for managing the supply chain (outsourced contractors). This means identifying and onboarding new contractors across the full range of service lines used by the block manager; letting agent and facilities manager/property manager clients.
The process of onboarding new contractors involves completion of paperwork and an in-person interview where skills and attitude will be assessed to ensure they are a fit for our client’s platform. Target contractors will be both sole-traders and small to medium sized maintenance companies and each should directly deliver the service lines for which they would be used. The Company will be targeting both London-based and nationwide suppliers.
The delivery of our facilities management service involves both scheduled and reactive maintenance as well as project works. In practice this means ensuring that our suppliers are delivering to their KPIs; that quotes are coming back in a timely manner and a usable form; and that our clients are confident that once works orders or RFQs are in the system they can move onto the next item on their ‘to do’ list. The result of this is a growing share of our clients’ business.
- Deep network of contractors
- Experience with managing contractors either directly or as a FM/property manager
- Strong H&S/regulatory awareness, including RAMS and SSIP requirements
- Comfortable reaching out to new suppliers
- Willingness to hold suppliers to account in performance reviews
- Innate desire to succeed and a general ‘can do’ attitude Experience either within operations of a maintenance company or as a facilities manager Willingness to do what is required and team-oriented approach
- CIPS accreditation
- Interest in technology
- Experience working within a growing small to medium sized company
- Familiarity with either PPM or project works and some knowledge of industry pricing
To be considered for this role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org