Facilities Services Team LeaderBack to Vacancies List
Hours of work: 12:00 – 20:00 Monday – Friday
- All incoming and outgoing contacts are handled by the team within SLA targets.
- All requests are captured, and resources allocated under correct categories within published SLA targets, and in accordance with National Station Access Conditions and Lease responsibilities.
- All fault related information is kept up to date, and all CAFM based queries are addressed within SLAs.
- All maintenance programmes are delivered within programme schedules and quality targets.
- All champion activities are delivered as required and in a manner that best represents the team and wider department.
- All tasks in CAFM system are closed out, chased or updated by the team within SLA.
- All data required for reporting purposes is prepared and supplied on request and in a timely manner.
- All documents are appropriately labelled and located within the technical library.
- All activities relating to technology and process enhancements are fulfilled within the timescales dictated by relevant schemes.
- Ensure that all resources are allocated in accordance with request categories, National Station Access Conditions, Lease responsibilities and published SLAs.
- Lead the management of timely, accurate information with the CAFM system.
- Ensure that all planned maintenance programmes are monitored against programme schedules and quality targets.
- Lead the activities of coordinators as champions for nominated business/departmental critical activities.
- Ensure that regular housekeeping exercises are undertaken by the team.
- Lead the production of data for performance/financial and management information reporting.
- Ensure that all documents (including evidence of statutory activities) received by the are stored appropriately within the technical library.
- Lead involvement in the delivery of enhancements to technology and processes within the team and wider department.
- Undertake additional activities as directed by your line manager and/or members of the Facilities department.
- To succeed in this role you will need to be able to handle a high number of contact initiations across various platforms including telephone, email and web and provide professional and effective communications at all levels internally and externally.
- You will work within a multi-skilled technical team in a highly regulated, customer focussed environment to deliver a consistent service in line with business requirements and SLAs.