Facilities Services Team LeaderBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a large established company, are looking to recruit a Facilities Services Team Leader to join their dynamic and experienced team in delivering a catalogue of Facilities services that put the customer at the heart of their operations.
Hours of work: 12:00 – 20:00 Monday – Friday
- All incoming and outgoing contacts are handled by the team within SLA targets.
- All requests are captured, and resources allocated under correct categories within published SLA targets, and in accordance with National Station Access Conditions and Lease responsibilities.
- All fault related information is kept up to date, and all CAFM based queries are addressed within SLAs.
- All maintenance programmes are delivered within programme schedules and quality targets.
- All champion activities are delivered as required and in a manner that best represents the team and wider department.
- All tasks in CAFM system are closed out, chased or updated by the team within SLA.
- All data required for reporting purposes is prepared and supplied on request and in a timely manner.
- All documents are appropriately labelled and located within the technical library.
- All activities relating to technology and process enhancements are fulfilled within the timescales dictated by relevant schemes.
You will lead the team’s management of incoming and outgoing contact channels against internal SLAs.
- Ensure that all resources are allocated in accordance with request categories, National Station Access Conditions, Lease responsibilities and published SLAs.
- Lead the management of timely, accurate information with the CAFM system.
- Ensure that all planned maintenance programmes are monitored against programme schedules and quality targets.
- Lead the activities of coordinators as champions for nominated business/departmental critical activities.
- Ensure that regular housekeeping exercises are undertaken by the team.
- Lead the production of data for performance/financial and management information reporting.
- Ensure that all documents (including evidence of statutory activities) received by the are stored appropriately within the technical library.
- Lead involvement in the delivery of enhancements to technology and processes within the team and wider department.
- Undertake additional activities as directed by your line manager and/or members of the Facilities department.
- To succeed in this role you will need to be able to handle a high number of contact initiations across various platforms including telephone, email and web and provide professional and effective communications at all levels internally and externally.
- You will work within a multi-skilled technical team in a highly regulated, customer focussed environment to deliver a consistent service in line with business requirements and SLAs.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com