Office Manager (Temporary)Back to Vacancies List
- Oversee the smooth running of all logistical support elements of Corporate Services to ensure the best possible service is provided to the organisation
- Oversee day to day IT support and needs for the office and act as key operational contact point for our IT suppliers.
- Ensure that the office infrastructure meets the health and safety requirements
- Deputise for the Head of Corporate Services in all building related matters
- Line management of support staff.
- Be the “go-to” person for staff regarding support services.
- Facilities management and ensuring all office facilities are working and liaise with landlord regarding any maintenance and improvement issues.
- Ensure efficient use of office space including desk space, filing and communal areas
- Maintain relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders.
- Act as key operational lead for liaison with IT managed service
- Manage supplier relationships and monitor orders and inventory
Health and Safety
- Carry out office health and safety checks
- Contribute to the well-being of our employees by supporting Corporate Service initiatives.
- Lead on fire evacuations and incident management resolution.
- Plan and maintain Business Continuity arrangements
Working across Corporate Services
- Report to Head of Corporate Services concerning office management issues.
- Assist or lead the internal and external event planning and organisation
- Provide and/or arrange cover for periods of Corporate Services staff absence
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects or tasks at once
- Exceptional knowledge in IT support including proven experience using the full functionality of Microsoft Office software, plus installing/setting up office equipment such as video-conference calls and helping with IT troubleshooting
- Experience dealing with facilities building management
- Health & Safety knowledge and experience in implementing it
- Ability to work independently and make sound judgments on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to interact proactively with managers and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to persuade and build consensus and cooperation
- Exceptional organisational skills – able to plan, prioritise and balance conflicting work demands.
Please send your CV or any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org