Operations CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
- Maintain positive working relationships with occupier contacts and external stakeholders ensuring a professional approach is always taken.
- Supervise the in-house team and contracted service providers to ensure a customer focused service is consistently provided to the occupiers through forward planning and good communication with all stakeholders.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all members of the property management team and contracted staff to achieve a collaborative approach in the day to day operations of the property.
- Ensure any communication received regarding the property services is dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as requested from time to time by the Management team.
- Ensure that a high standard of administration is delivered in support of operations in the property.
- Maintain proper records of expenditure and spending commitments, using appropriate technology provided.
- Support the service charge management processes, actively participating in the regular review of expenditure against forecasts, managing queries and providing written budgetary reports where instructed.
- Check and sign contractor invoices, making sure that works are complete to an acceptable standard and ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the tender and collation processes of service contracts.
Systems and process
- Support the management of soft service contracts including but not limited to cleaning, security, reception, landscaping, pest control and waste management services.
- Carry out regular inspections of the landlord services to ensure standards are being maintained by the wider team, reporting deficiencies observed and working with the wider team to address these.
- Manage small repairs and projects to ensure they are planned, coordinated, supervised and completed in a timely manner and to the agreed budget.
- Ensure the presentation of the property and front of house services are always of the highest order. Actively audit and make recommendations for continual improvement.
- Take a lead role in maintaining an online statutory compliance reporting system, coordinate upcoming inspections and the logistics of each visit in a timely manner.
- Maintain clear records of actions arising from statutory inspections and audits, record works undertaken to address these using the online compliance system. Provide regular reports on statutory compliance.
- Work closely with the General Manager to coordinate training course bookings for all members of the team and communicate course details to delegates. Maintain an online training compliance system.
- Coordinate disruptive task communications ensuring occupiers receive clear, concise and timely notifications.
- Actively participate in the planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of sustainability and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Actively support the corporate and marketing events for the property.
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Professional, presentable, articulate and confident with an ability to demonstrate well developed interpersonal skills.
- Time management and organisational skills, capable of monitoring multiple open tasks at any one time.
- Able to use initiative and make decisions as required.
- Good attention to detail.
- Pro-active and positive “can do” approach.
Please send your CV or any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org