Facilities Coordinator (FTC)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a successful law company, are looking for a Facilities Coordinator for 12 months. The post holder will take full responsibility for the financial and administrative tasks with the Property & Facilities team. The Coordinator will be a key link with the Finance team, working closely with the Senior Management Accountant.
- Owns the budgeting process, ensuring budgets are correctly created, reviewed and submitted for approval, and manages the budgets on an ongoing basis
- Manages the Capital request process, ensuring accurate quotes are received from the FC:O/B&FM, approvals are correctly sought and projects are delivered within the approved amounts
- Coordinates all departments spending across invoices and credit card, ensuring invoices are correct, assigned properly and approved in a timely manner, and all spend is tracked. Ensures other P&F team members provide information to complete reports.
- Provides all department reporting to the SMA in an accurate and timely manner, and as specified by the SMA
- Maintains the contract register, ensuring all contracts are recorded and up to date information is included
- Delivers the financial input into all P&F discussions and projects
- Innovates in all assigned tasks to simplify/improve processes and tasks where possible
- Tracks all sublease income alongside the Finance team, ensuring all tenant charges are accurate and payments are made.
- Manages all landlord charging to ensure accuracy of all charges, including rent, ppm and utilities fees
- Analyses all contract renewals and procurement processes financially
- Manages the Risk Register, ensuring risks are reviewed and updates by the FC:O
- Ensure all Waste Transfer Notes are provided by suppliers and other compliance processes are completed
- Completes internal ISO:14001 audits
- Coordinates all lease event actions with the Head of P&F
- Coordinates all DSE related activities, ensuring the assessments are completed in a timely manner
- Works closely with the FC:O on all P&F tasks to ensure successful operational delivery. Coordinates with the FC:O to agree best practice in these newly created roles.
- Completes other administrative duties as specified by the B&F Manager or SMA
- Ensures the switchboard database is regularly updated or finds a permanent solution
Skills & Experience:
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to manage various personalities and stakeholder expectations
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong sense of teamwork
Does this sound like the role for you? We look forward to receiving your application!
You can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org