Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Leadership and Management
- To be the senior technical manager and to contribute to the development, implementation and review of strategies, annual project plans, policies and procedures
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- To ensure effective management of staff and resources, promoting team building and collaborative working to assist in delivering our strategic plan
- To provide clear, succinct and cogent reports to required deadlines for the Board, Committees, the Chief Executive, Management Teams and key stakeholders as required.
Supplier Operational Management
- Develop and implement appropriate supplier SLAs appropriate to meet Business Objectives
- Manage all maintenance contracts across the Group to ensure all applicable Health and Safety legislation and subsequent regulations are adhered to, along with maintenance for medical equipment and M&E where applicable. Including cleaning, electrical, waste disposal, recycling, pest control as examples.
- Maintain good working relationships with existing supplier chains with regular performance review meetings and find viable alternatives where necessary.
- Support in the provision of new premises including premises moves within the Group.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Prepare and implement project plans to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Control and manage the project resources and budget
- Controlling financial budgets for FM keeping tight control and preparing yearly budgets.
- Improve, where possible and make recommendations on efficiencies and value for money in all facilities related purchasing including maintenance suppliers.
- Appropriate Health and Safety qualification and ability to demonstrate a high-level understanding of Health and Safety compliance within a multisite environment
- Ideally NEBOSH General certificate qualified
- Demonstrates leadership experience
- Experience of looking after
- premises in a multisite
- Financial management and delegated budget control Managing large projects across project lifecycle
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Health and Safety regulations and employee and employer responsibilities.
- Facilities management best practice
- Experience of using CAFM software with view of implementation
- Patience and resilience
- Adaptive to change
- Ability to make judgement calls at critical times
- Driving licence and access to transport
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 4848