Facilities Account ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens’ client are a successful service provider, who focus on quality in order to provide an excellent service and first class customer experience.
You will be responsible for managing a client relationship across 1000 sites so that the overall delivery of all Facilities Services meet and exceed Client and Company expectations within the Clients’ portfolio. You will lead and manage a team of operational staff across and also provide cover in the absence of the Director as and when required.
Job Specific Accountabilities
- To manage a team of Operational staff in the overall delivery of the client portfolio covering TFM / Soft and Hard bundled services across the UK, some with national presence.
- To hold primary responsibility for the client (with 1000 national sites) working to ensure excellence in service delivery and driving performance to ensure contract extensions are achieved. To hold operational responsibility for a number of other London based clients as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations, ensuring relevant procedures are in place to achieve compliance and that suitable records are kept.
- Ensuring correct standards of service are established and agreed SLAs and KPIs are achieved.
- Ensure the implementation of quality control and performance measurement procedures to ensure the maintenance of high standards of service, quality and compliance with the specification.
- Build excellent relationships with clients, developing effective account management strategies and encouraging strong relationships between operational teams and client representatives.
- Deliver accurate reports on service delivery and performance as required both to the client stakeholders and to the senior management team.
- Hold overall budgetary accountability for the contracts, including equipment, payroll, materials and subcontractors costs are managed within budgets
- Identify trends over the contract and provide solutions for areas that experience poor performance.
- Communicate clearly and positively with staff at all levels to create a focus on employee engagement, business goals and develop a positive environment.
Skills and Knowledge
- Educated to degree or equivalent education
- Nebosh General Certificate
- Demonstrates gravitas with clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrable leadership experience and interpersonal skills
- Ability to review all aspects of multiple sites and market information to be able to build a business strategy.
- Commercial Acumen to implement and deliver the service strategy.
- A strong, wide and commercial understanding of financial accounting and control.
- Customer driven and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Excels in building relationships.
- Demonstrates an innovative and proactive approach to account management.
- Highly developed negotiation skills to ensure high level communication and maximise commercial return.
- Able to widen working contacts within major client organisations.
- Demonstrable ability to manage diverse account portfolios, with varying needs and priorities.
- Relentlessly positive approach to all aspects of the role
- Flexible Thinker
- Customer Driven
If you think you have what it takes, please email email@example.com