Health and Safety
- Managing relationships with external health and safety consultants and ensure the building complies with health and safety standards.
- Advising on health and safety of the building’s environment for the occupants and users including but not limited to: work station assessments, fire risk assessments, manual handling courses, appliance testing etc.
- Managing the allocation of footrests, backrests, screen height adjusters etc.
- Managing the fire safety and first aid teams to ensure that procedures are up to date and followed correctly.
- Training and organising first aid representatives and fire wardens in the office.
- Running regular fire drills and evacuations.
- Liaising with the management team regarding any facilities issues and providing advice where appropriate.
- Some involvement in possible office relocation including specification of new premises, identification of a suitable site, relevant negotiations and management of the move and dilapidations when necessary.
- Adhoc project work as necessary.
- Both hard and soft services
- 5 – 10 years of managing 45,000 sq ft building
- Negotiation and management of facilities and supplier contracts
- BIFM Member
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Multi storey, minimum 5 floors
To apply – send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org