Hub Manager (Hospitality)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a global real estate company, are now looking to recruit for a Building Manager to deliver a legally compliant customer focused environment.
- Compliance – all buildings to remain legally and statutory compliant with all inspections and repairs being completed within the specified timeframes
- Customer liaison – manage customer queries in relation to Facilities Management services, those relating to the lease, service charge or tenancy in general directed to the estate surveyor responsible for the site. Liaise regularly with all customers to keep them informed of actions, work and activities associated with the day-to-day running of the building. To attend customer meetings on a regular and mutually agreed basis to address problems and initiate actions associated with the property. Consistently demonstrating the brand values to increase customer experience levels.
- Relationships – to develop and maintain positive and client-focused relationships with surveyors, service partner chains and customers. To work in partnership with onsite management and service partners/or regional site-based staff. Demonstrating the core values through behaviours and personal impact.
- Health & Safety Risk Assessments – Ensure that the following Risk Assessments are undertaken by preferred Compliance Advisors on an annual basis: – Asbestos, Fire, Health and Safety, Working at Height and Water treatment. Be responsible for the management to conclusion for all actions arising from these audits to the timescale in accordance with priority detailed in the risk management system.
- Quality and supervision – ensure activities undertaken by direct reports are executed in accordance with operational procedures. Proactively coaching and training individuals to ensure the required standards are met.
- Ambassadors -. Seeking opportunities to add value to the customer and clients. Offering small personal touches to service delivery that has a significant impact on the customer experience. A genuine passion for delivering best-in-class service that positively enhances the brand.
- Service charge – to produce and manage the service charge budgets, reconciliations and quarterly variance reports in line with the requirements of RICS Code of Practice.
- Lease requirements – to inform your property surveyor immediately where tenant activity has the potential to breach occupational lease agreements, for example, infringement of “house rules”, sudden loss of tenant staff or changes to structure, out of scope requests for service, etc.
- Payments and invoicing – Raise Purchase orders and to code and authorise payment of invoices within approved FM element of service charge budget.
- Property inspections – to undertake a regular inspection of the building and produce a report retained on preferred risk management system. Analysing the results, looking for ways to improve the building and internal processes to deliver a greater stakeholder experience.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of Facility Management professionals, experience of leading a team including recruitment, performance management, training and appraisals.
- Operating knowledge of Output Specifications and commercial management of performance-based contracts.
- Operate in a collegiate environment working closely with property and finance teams – team player.
- Monitor and manage building cost control, budgeting and reporting.
- Good understanding of customer and relationship management, a track record of successfully turning challenging relationships into positive working relationships.
- Experience in networking and building harmonious relationships internally
- H&S IOSH
- Member of a professional body such as IWFM
- IWFM Level 4 (certificate) – desirable
- AssocRICS – desirable