Head of Facilities ManagementBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are pleased to present an exciting and rare opportunity to apply to join a world-famous global brand based at their state-of-the-art Head Office…
Looking after Full FM; the Facilities team are key in enabling the business to function, as well as playing a critical role in enabling the people, and progressing the business.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Make sure property is safe, fit for purpose and delivers a great customer experience
- Oversee the wide range of both contracted services and in house suppliers, including 24 hour support, Building maintenance, Health and Safety, catering, cleaning, security, reception, post room, grounds maintenance, etc
- Ensure the Facilities budget is developed and managed effectively, proposing areas of spend and cost saving as appropriate
- Provide the expert view of key compliance and regulatory standards, making recommendations for improvement and ensuring any identified issues are managed appropriately and respectfully Manage short- and medium-term operational issues, including lease and rent reviews, construction and planning permission
- Work with business areas to enable them to maximise the use of the space and suggest alternatives where necessary
- Work with the CSR and compliance teams to deliver and manage the sites to BS 7001, 14001 and 45001 and deliver Eco-HQ ideals in line with the global 2050 Environmental Challenges
- Suggest, plan and implement new ideas and ways of working, from conception to delivery
What You’ll Get To Own
- Responsibility for the budget
- Steering the Health & Safety
- Giving advice and guidance to other entities as a trusted expert
Bringing with you a minimum of 10 years’ experience working in Class A+ (or equivalent) building environments in a fast-paced and demanding internal environment, you have experience and moderate knowledge of:
- statutory building operations guidelines, best practices and BAU operations,
- technical aspects of office and building management control services (including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire alarm, fire protection, and BMS) which enable you to liaise confidently with service providers and contractors, and
- construction methods with experience working on fit-out and renovation projects
On a personal level, you have gravitas. You know how to positively influence people with superior communication ability and stakeholder management skills. Your style is coaching-led – you’re not a micro manager and you don’t believe improvement comes through continual critiquing.
Although not essential, membership of IWFM and CIPS/IATA.IOSH certification will be viewed favourably by our client.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org