Senior Contracts ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a leading service provider, have assigned us to recruit for a Senior Contracts Services Manager to deliver planned and reactive maintenance services to their client.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Take ultimate responsibility for the continuous and successful delivery of the Contract Services.
- Maintaining a full understanding of the contractual obligations and operational requirements and priorities of client and utilisation of their buildings and assets in respect of the uninterrupted delivery of a high quality customer service;
- Fully understand and co-ordinate the delivery of all Services in accordance with the relevant Service Level Agreement (SLA), specifications, deliverables and client requirements.
- Ensure full and positive integration and communication with all Sub-Contractors, client contractors, Network Rail and other relevant parties and stakeholders in respect of the delivery of the Services;
- Ensure the health, safety, environmental and security policies, procedures and management systems comply with all relevant legislation and client’s requirements;
- Continuously monitor, measure and report at least once per Period (4 weeks) on the quality of the delivery of the Services and Sub-Contractors;
- Continuously monitor, measure and report at least once per Period (4 weeks) on the financial performance, budget management and service performance, including variations relating to the Services;
- Demonstrate adequate levels of competent, experienced and qualified resources (including all necessary development and succession planning), equipment and materials, training and information systems are implemented and available to ensure continuously high standards in respect of the delivery of the Services across all Sites.
- Ensuring client benefits from continuous improvements (including improved quality of Services and cost saving measures, energy efficiencies etc.) derived from wider experiences and benchmarking activities, including through the development and implementation of business cases as appropriate and agreed with client;
- Ensure client’s Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase of Goods and Services are implemented and are ‘back to back’ with all Sub-Contractors and suppliers; and
- Facilitate access for the client representatives to all accounts, records, documentation and systems in connection with the Services as the client representatives may reasonably require to review and assess compliance with the Contract and the Services.
- 0800 – 1730 Monday to Friday.
- Additional hours may need to be worked depending on workload.
- There may be a requirement for occasional weekend working
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org apply.