Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens has been assigned by a leading technology company to recruit for a Facilities Manager based in Yerevan, Armenia.
This management position will take responsibility and ownership for the day-to-day management and delivery of all facilities services in to the Armenia office. This full-time will report to the Operations Director.
- Ensure the efficient delivery of all services within the agreed scope by understanding the business objectives and challenges of the Armenia office and how this works within the EMEA portfolio.
- Establish and maintain a strong positive customer services relationship which will involve regular contact with internal customers to ensure that expectations are being met.
- Work closely with the Operations Director, to fully understand the key objectives of service delivery for the team.
- Develop a strong working relationship with key internal stakeholders and office leadership in Armenia to ensure that all services are delivered in line with expectations.
- Manage the day-to-day building operations in Armenia to ensure delivery of all facilities management services to provide the best possible working environment for our employees in line with global standards.
- Act as a point of contact for all service suppliers whilst understanding the contractual obligations for the delivery of all services.
- Gain a full understanding of the agreed budgets for Armenia and provide narratives to explain any differences between budget and actual spend including project financials.
- Encourage and develop new ideas and initiatives with core suppliers with the objective of enhancing service levels and improving cost efficiency.
- Carry out regular inspections of the Armenia office space to ensure that the correct standards are maintained.
- Ensure the office is compliant with local Health & Safety legislation.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of other core business functions within the EWS structure, e.g. Security, Workplace Experience, Workplace Delivery, ERC etc. to provide co-operation and assistance as required to support the delivery of their services.
- Verification of all invoices within the facilities management delivery and forward for payment authorization.
- Management and coordination of Employee site council, cubs and networks
- Experience of working within a Facilities Management environment with responsibility for Hard & Soft Services and Standards. SLA’s & KPI’s
- An understanding of commercial contracts and experience of managing agreed Service Levels within budget
- Excellent people skills and the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- The ability to manage a very busy workload efficiently and to prioritise key tasks
- A positive “can do” attitude and a willingness to become totally at one with office Leaderships’ expectations.
- Ability to manage projects as required
- A good knowledge of Building Services, Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC
- Good financial experience, planning, managing and controlling cost.
- Previous experience in a customer oriented role would be a distinct advantage
- Experience of working within a high pressured dynamic environment, preferably in the tech industry
- Qualification in relevant Facilities Management discipline
- Must have 5 years + experience in a similar position
- Must have the ability to travel when required
- Must be fluent in both Armenian and English