Assistant Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a corporate company to recruit a Maintenance and Buildings Executive to join their team based near Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for facilitating and administrating the day-to-day repairs and maintenance across their estate. Maintaining databases and monitoring compliance are key elements of the role alongside support for the operations team.
- Provide first line support for site management teams.
- To effectively facilitate day to day site maintenance & repairs
- Gain contractor quotes and present for approval.
- Raise and process capital maintenance requests as instructed.
- Administer planned preventative maintenance
- Catalogue certificates as required.
- Maintain property databases relating to site information and equipment.
- Monitor and report on budget & KPI performance for maintenance and repairs.
- To collate, track and report on capital refurbishment project costs.
- Code invoices in coordination with the finance department.
- Liaise with landlord agents on buildings issues where appropriate.
- Facilitate rotas & jobs for the in-house decorators in line with the agreed program.
- Monitor and report on maintenance compliance of premises license requirements.
- Monitor and report on agreed energy saving initiatives to save cost and meet our environmental objectives.
- Update the insurance brokers with relevant property matters.
- To assist with any Health and safety requirements identified by the operations team.
- To assist with coordinating out of hours emergencies.
- Undertake any prescribed training as required.
- Undertake such other duties commensurate with the responsibilities of the role and any other reasonable management request.
- Knowledge of building repairs and maintenance.
- Ability to travel nationally as required.
- Excellent MS office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Able to effectively prioritise and complete more than one task at a time.
- Excellent people/relationship skills
If you think you have what it takes, please contact the team on 0207 118 4848 for more details or email your CV to email@example.com to apply for this exciting role.