Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens are delighted to be managing the recruitment for a highly committed and “best in class” Facilities Manager who wishes to work client side for an owner/manager property company. In order to be successful in securing this position you must understand true excellence in both behaviour and delivery of Facilities Management. This is not a “run of the mill” company and they are looking for quality, experience and character.
The role of Regional Facilities Manager will be to assist the Regional Facilities Manager and Senior Management Departments in the smooth and efficient management of primarily commercial properties within a defined regional area.
A basic knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer applications such as Word processing, Excel spreadsheets and Database management is required at this grade.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for ensuring the clients standards of facilities management are applied to designated properties. The Facilities Manager will work closely with, and give guidance to, Senior Managers, seeking guidance from your Regional Facilities Manager, as required. To ensure the highest level of compliance in respect of Health and Safety and Statutory Legislation of the property portfolio in the region. To oversee, and support on site Personnel including Front of House Personnel/Security on specific sites. The role will have both local (site) and firm wide objectives to be determined and met in accordance with the stakeholders in the business as appropriate.
This role will not be based in one office 5 days per week. For example your average week could look like: 1 day of home working, 1 day (required) working in the London HQ and the remaining 3 days visiting your circa 10 sites in your portfolio.
The full responsibilities of this role can be shared with you once you have applied and you have spoken with one of our consultants.
- MIOSH qualified ideal
- Minimum 10 years in a similar Facilities role
- Preferably from a Property Management Consultancy background.
- Member of Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management (IWFM)
- Multi Site Building Management experience expected
- Excellent demonstrable customer service
- Excellent general knowledge of FM – Administration / Building Fabric / Mechanical & Electrical services / Health & Safety / Finance / Disaster management
- Excellent IT system skills
- Financial Management / Excel / Word / PowerPoint, with additional knowledge in software such as AutoCAD / CAFM highly useful.
This is an important role within a leading company, and we forecast a high level of applications for the role. If you are qualified and experienced enough to perform this role, we invite your application at your earliest convenience.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.