UK Facilities Administration LeadBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a well-recognised property company to recruit a Facilities Administrator to join their Facilities team, based in Leeds.
Reporting to the Head of FM, you will be to assisting the Facilities Management Team in the smooth and efficient management of properties throughout the UK.
You will work closely with both the FM team, site teams, Investment Managers, Development, Accounts, Finance and Admin teams to ensure the highest level of service & compliance in respect of FM Services, incl. customer care, Finance, Health, Safety Environmental and Statutory Legislation of the property portfolio.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Property Accounting
- Safety, Health and Environment Management
- Acquisition & Disposal
- Data Protection Management
- Elogbooks Helpdesk
- Contracts and Procurement
- All Services Management on Sites
- Team Co-Ordination and General Administration
What You’ll Need
- Proven experience within a strong customer service environment.
- High quality interpersonal skills, with excellent written and spoken communication skills both to individuals and groups.
- Flexible, open to assist in new initiatives and to be able to work independently and as a team player.
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative.
- Adaptable approach to work with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deal positively with conflict situations.
- Computer literate, competent with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.