Facilities Maintenance TechnicianBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a leading investment company to recruit a Facilities Maintenance Technician. The business is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician, who is able to demonstrate that they are able to work as part of a team and also independently in their field.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager / Facilities Team to ensure the smooth running of the equipment and services within our demise
- M&E monitoring, water quality inspections, A/C, UPS and communication room inspections, fire suppression, high and low level water detection
- Respond to all reactive requests, such as lighting and heating
- To provide cover for Maintenance Manager when on leave
- To assist with room set-ups
- Assist in any project/refurbishment works
- Review of Risk Assessment’s and Method Statements from M&E perspective, working with the Health and Safety Officer in this regard
- Process supplier invoices and assist with obtaining quotes etc.
- Work with Facilities and IT Team on desk moves
- Assist the H&S Facilities Officer in relation to supporting maintenance documentation
- Demonstrate a level of technical skill and knowledge, both generally and in a specific area, such as a trade in one or more of the following areas: plumbing, electrics or carpentry
- Ability to identify problems with a view to solving them
- Accomplish tasks and processes accurately and completely
- Follow instructions and perform routine tasks to a high standard; check accuracy prior to completion of tasks
- General administrative experience
- Good communication skills, both written and orally, including being able to clearly convey information
- Ability to prioritise
- Adhere to Health & Safety
- Flexible, some out of hours works may be required, such as emergency call out and/or refurbishment works etc.
- Team Player
- General maintenance skills
Desirable/Essential Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Previous experience within office environment, at least 2 years’ experience
- Trade – one or more of the following; plumbing or carpentry etc.
- Evidence of courses or Apprenticeship Schemes attended
- Proficient in MS Office.
If you are interested, please call 0203 903 4265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com now!