Interim Facilities Manager (Professional Services) – Ref 730Back to Vacancies List
Our client, are a leading professional services firm based in the heart of the city of London. They are based in an extremely prestigious corporate office. They are now looking for an Interim Facilities Manager for a short contract. You must be available for an immediate start.
Duties in this role will be varied and will include:
- Providing a comprehensive management of all property and office-related services
- Management of Reception team
- Oversight of key interdependencies and teams such as IT
- Ensuring quality delivery of these services
- Effective cost management and budget control
- Management of Core Office Team: Management and motivation of Receptionists including appropriate coverage due periods of absence and sickness to maintain front of house service standards
- Oversight of IT and related issues Budgetary responsibility in conjunction with Partner with oversight of Facilities for these areas of operations and services Regular status reporting to Partner with oversight of Facilities Management of the firm’s records in this area including all policies, procedures, contracts, certificates, management information, etc. Liaison with Landlord and other authorities as appropriate on both demised and estate matters
- Building Management & Operation: – Oversee maintenance and upkeep of building – Company advisor and co-ordination of all health and safety matters including first aid and fire warden co-ordination Where necessary make sure all aspects of building management are escalated to relevant parties including HR Sign off on all building-related invoices agreed within budget Ensure all communication and documents are filed accordingly and maintained to a high standard Control and management of all purchasing and supply of goods including appropriate procedures, purchase orders, liaison with finance, etc. Business continuity planning
- Office Based Services: Proactive day-to-day management of all third party contractors with team (likely to include cleaning, utilities, rates and other council taxes, hospitality, taxi, maintenance, security, photocopiers, stationery, couriers, post, franking, travel agent, TV and Sky subscriptions)
- Supplies: Ordering stationery and printed matter such as business cards manage the budget, monitor and order printing, faxing and photocopying supplies, food stuff, organise confidential waste and recycling collections Making sure new joiners are fully set up on their first day Managing off-site storage provision Managing security procedures and controls Work permit management, etc.
- Projects Internal Office Management: – Work with the Partner with oversight of Facilities and IT in relation to desk plans, office redesigns and moves etc Support office moves. Prepare for internal events in terms of ensuring adequate stock supplies and preparing setup of the venues
- Tendering of services as appropriate