Office and Facilities AdministratorBack to Vacancies List
We have been assigned by a leading technology firm to recruit for a Office and Facilities Administrator who can provide a best in class employee and client experience.
- Being the first point of contact for all employees for Office & Facilities related queries
- Meeting and greeting of new starters, explaining Health and Safety procedures, fire assembly points and conducting office tours
- Support general office administration including collating responses to information requests, organising meetings, booking venues and ordering refreshments
- Reviewing and renewing relevant company policies and legal compliance procedures
- Support with the sourcing and negotiation of any new contracts
- Co-ordination and administration of all office services and suppliers, including service quality and budget tracking. Including but not limited to; cleaning contract, printer maintenance, security systems, post and other deliveries, security systems, meeting room set-up, access management, locker and storage allocation, stationary ordering and replenishment
- Support the Supply Management team with relevant contract reviews, renewals or terminations
- Work closely with the IT service desk to ensure all IT systems are available and assist with relevant projects for the London office
- Maintain and update the Office & Facilities pages on the intranet
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Maintaining and updating the first aid and fire warden registers, in addition to personally being first aid and fire warden trained
- Managing the DSE management system and liaising with relevant providers to ensure any necessary reviews and equipment are ordered and issued
- Support and help with the testing of the BCP, ensuring that plans are fit for purpose and that Office Services and Facilities Management team understand their responsibilities
- Experience as an administration co-ordinator, administrator or a facilities administrator.
- Fire Warden & First Aid certificates
- Experience with Office 365, particularly with Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- Relevant IOSH H&S qualifications