Workplace Manager (FTC)Back to Vacancies List
Our client, a royal institute, is looking to recruit for a Workplace Manager to manage their team and support the implementation and delivery of international workspace strategy on a 3 month fixed-term contract.
- To lead a team of 2 UK based employees to deliver the workplace strategy, ensuring expected service standards are maintained
- To manage the IFM services in line with client expectations, considering potential innovative improvements where relevant.
- Engage with suppliers to ensure all service requests are responded to swiftly and effectively. This will require regular communication with the FM Helpdesk and service managers/supervisors in addition to keeping the customer up to date at all times
- Ensure regular updates are provided to service users, and seeking their feedback in order to improve service delivery and user experience.
- Proactive ‘visual maintenance’ of communal floor areas in London office, including collaboration spaces, staircases, coffee points and other areas, managing the relevant supplier teams as appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining the ISO50001 and ISO14001 corporate ESG standards.
- Manage issues through the Helpdesk as and when they occur, ensuring that all service requests reported are monitored and completed satisfactorily and within the agreed SLA’s
- Hold monthly meetings with global stakeholders; build effective, sustainable and harmonious relationships between building occupants and the team.
- Lead regular meetings with the team and relevant suppliers.
- Responsible for all global compliance documentation and ensuring it is regularly updated and maintained
- Manage and adhere to Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures across all office locations.
- To be flexible in approach to work patterns and systems to maintain the standards required.
- Deputise for the Head of Workplace.
- Support the implementation of the international workspace strategy, occupancy and space planning in a global company including managing workspace operations and services.
- Successfully engage, manage and develop the facilities/workplace and supplier teams to ensure they deliver the required high performance
- Analyse data and make recommendations with a business orientation and employee experience mindset.
- Build strong internal networks and work cross-functionally.
Experience / Skills Required
- Previous experience in customer service and IFM service delivery, helpdesk processes, workflows with knowledge and experience of QHS&E procedures and legislation
- Clear, confident communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people both written and verbal.
- Team player with an enthusiastic attitude and pro-active approach.
- Self-motivated and creative with the ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively.
- Must have (as a minimum) MIWFM & IOSH Managing Safely certification