Temporary Facilities Manager (12 Month Contract)Back to Vacancies List
Based in Broadgate Quarter in the City of London.
In this role you will:
- To assist with the management of compliance with on-site ISO standards ISO 14001, ISO 19001 etc.
- To carry out data entry and administration of Riskwise compliance system.
- To assist with the day to day running of the Estate, ensuring that the building operates safely and efficiently.
- Assist the building manager to lead, organize and administer all retained sub-contractor staff
- Ensure that all contracted services are performed adequately and efficiently.
- Manage the electronic permit to work system.
- Maintain health and safety files, building maintenance records and general building files.
- Maintain a high-quality, cost-effective standard of service to all tenants and building users.
- Assist the building manager with the preparation and management of routine maintenance task throughout the building.
- Manage and monitor documentation to ensure that all regular statutory and best practice testing of systems and equipment is carried out and correctly recorded.
- Assist with the preparation of accurate, cost-effective quotations and proposals for repair, maintenance, and associated tasks.
- Carry out regular building inspections to monitor building condition and compliance.
- Manage building specific health and safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance with statutory and best practice requirements.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- An understanding of sustainability and environmental legislation and best practice.
- Understanding and experience in health and safety management, legislation, and best practice.
- Experience in developing and implementing new practices, policies, and procedures to existing organizational structures.
- Strong personal time management skills.
- The ability to work proactively and flexibly to achieve goals and targets.