Facilities Manager (Temporary)Back to Vacancies List
A leading venture capitalist company has assigned Maxwell Stephens, to recruit for a Facilities Manager to join their team on a Temp to Perm basis.
You will be managing day to day relationships with colleagues within a large manufacturing taking ownership of hard and soft FM suppliers, ensuring contract and statutory compliance, delivering cost savings and performance objectives
- Key day to day FM contact within the site managing hard and soft
- Work with colleagues to ensure FM service is maintained to agreed standards.
- Be the main point of contact between Group. This includes out of hours’, being on call and responding/managing incidents.
- Liaise with local authorises and enforcing bodies of manners of UK legislation compliance
- Develop and undertake supplier and building audits, compile asset condition reports to inform Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) regimes and influence the Forward Maintenance Register (FMR) for future capital planning.
- Support all aspects of revenue, capital and project budget including accruals, aged debt, queries and escalation and demonstrate value for money
- Ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with contractual
- Produce highly effective FM supplier communications both internally for senior stakeholders across the
- Educated to degree level or similar experience in property or FM
- Have at least 10 years of proven supplier/contract management, negotiation or similar experience (hard and soft services)
- Experience of running large scale tender programmes