Regional Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a family business and a dedicated owner/operator/developer of commercial properties, has requested Maxwell Stephens to recruit a Regional Facilities Manager to support the delivery on a multi-site property portfolio in the South East of England.
- To be involved in the preparation, monitoring, and execution of the agreed budgets on time and within the agreed parameters.
- Carry out site visits and inspections as directed.
- To drive a standard approach to building services procurement for the portfolios under your control.
- Attend meetings with Head office, Centre Managers, contractors and sometimes tenants.
- To act as pivotal point for property delivery, liaising/directing the Centre Managers of each site
- To develop and improve FM services delivery.
An integral part of the management of a multi-site portfolio. And to be based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, dealing with the following site specific items:
- Manage the instruction and service provision and contracted service providers.
Carry out site inspections
- Develop excellent internal and external business relationships to advance working relations and business opportunities. Develop relations with appropriate authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Respond to changes in client and occupier requirements.
- Help to establish ‘value for money’ strategies for delivering the management services.
- Prepare and manage budgets on multi-site basis for approval by line managers.
- Organise and Assist in the delivery of FM on all sites to agreed service levels.
- Keep up to date facilities management information / records for all the sites.
- Work with existing and new contractors to ensure any works required are carried out properly and in a timely manor
- Manage and develop relationships internally and externally
- Assist in the development and deliver quality, FM services on all client contracts.
- Promote the services offered by the company and support sales of these services to existing and potential customers.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports and carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
Key Performance Indicators
- FM Bottom line delivered on all sites managed.
- Budgets met.
- Service providers and the company achieve contracted SLAs and KPIs
- Produce, manage and report on budgets, accurately, within agreed forecast and in a timely manner.
- Service charge budget setting and report production on time kept on budget
- All Health and Safety matters effectively managed.
- All planned and reactive maintenance carried out effective and satisfactorily.
- Client satisfaction
- Tenant satisfaction
- Contribute to the operational efficiency, service improvements.
- Prioritising of workload.
- The company – Inc. accounts, estates surveyors, FM central support.
- Colleagues within the company.
- Suppliers and service providers
- Local statutory bodies
- Current UK Driving License
- Ideally IOSH/NEBOSH H&S Qualification
Skills & Knowledge
- Basic business management
- Property/building management experience- minimum 3 years
- Strong commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification
- Budgetary experience- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting
- Strong IT skills Inc. Word, Excel, and web use to a minimum of intermediate level
- Complete understanding of Facilities Management
- Experience of Office/Commercial/ sites
If you’d like to apply for this role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV via email to email@example.com.
For more information on Maxwell Stephens and our services please visit www.maxwellstephens.com