Facilities Administrator (Temporary)Back to Vacancies List
Our client has asked Maxwell Stephens to recruit a Facilities Administrator to support the Head of Facilities and Assistant Head of Facilities to make this London Residence a safe and well managed environment for our residents, community, staff and visitors.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Facilities Help Desk
- Provide first line Facilities Helpdesk support.
- Fully manage requests and contractor works within the Facilities Helpdesk and escalate issues where required.
- Manage all contractors and 3rd party suppliers (PPM and reactive work), supervising contractor performance and ensuring required service levels meet requirements.
- Update internal stakeholders on progress of the tasks they have requested.
- Send out a weekly report to all the Facilities Team highlighting complete/incomplete tasks.
- Request and manage all contractor/supplier documentation (including RAMS/Insurance), ensuring accurate storage of information is maintained.
- Carry out Facilities duties as requested by the Assistant Head of Facilities Management/Head of Facilities Management.
- Support the Assistant Head of Facilities, deputising on occasion as required.
- Process departmental invoices.
- Manage and maintain the London Residence stationery stock.
- Help to build, organise and maintain the new asset log at this London Residence.
Health and Safety
- Proactively monitor H&S standards, taking ownership of issues and site safety.
- Ensure all staff are inducted and integrated with the Church of England H&S portal.
- Update all compliance information and paperwork on to the H&S portal.
Maintenance, Routine Tasks and Porterage
- Maintain routine daily check of the estate.
- Record and manage issues on the facilities help desk.
- Conduct minor repairs as necessary.
- Carry out routine safety and health checks as directed by the Assistant Head of Facilities Management/Head of Facilities Management.
Changes may occur over time and you will be expected to agree any reasonable changes to your job description that are commensurate with your banding and in line with the general nature of your post. You will be consulted about any changes to your job description before these are implemented.
- Highly organised and efficient; able to prioritise.
- Ability to work well within a small team.
- Good numerical skills and IT Skills, in particular the Microsoft Office package.
- Confidence escalating issues where required
- Able to present clear briefings to senior management
- Confidence dealing with all stakeholder levels
- Experience of working safely with contractors.
- Experience in working in the facilities sector.
- Experience of dealing well with a variety of stakeholders.
- Prepared to undertake small works across the estate
- Maintain a clean & smart appearance
- Friendly and able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Be tactful and able to work well in a confidential environment
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- IWFM Level 2 qualification or equivalent experience
- IOSH Trained
- First aid at work trained