Asset ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client, a private healthcare provider are seeking an Asset Manager who can join their team on a permanent basis.
You would be responsible for managing the following within their estate:
- Responsibility for the effective technical support of the Asset team.
- The development and growth of the staff under direct control.
- Develop relationships with all parts of the estates department to enhance operational delivery.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly performance reports
- Attendance at various meetings as required.
- Contribute to the overall management of business and commercial risk.
- Recommend improved ways of working to achieve continuous improvement
- Responsible for the setting of maintenance standards.
- Delivery of contract SLA’s and KPI’s
- Deliver an integrated planned forward maintenance register including 3rd party vendors.
- Accountable for accurate measurement and auditing of operational services.
- Development and implementation of a Business Continuity and Risk Mitigation plan.
- Present monthly and summary technical data for comment and discussion.
- Create specialist 3rd party supply chain business focussed delivery in liaison with the Maintenance Manager
- Maximise infrastructure Uptime.
- Maintain a monthly operational risk register across the portfolio.
- Maintain 100% availability of all critical systems and plant.
- Review Life Cycle Asset Assessments annually.
- Ensure Asset Condition surveys maintained in accordance with guidelines.
Health & Safety
- Contribute to the development and implementation of all management systems.
- Ensure that all staff are suitably trained and aware of relevant H&S systems.
- Ensure that all aspect of the service are delivered in a safe and controlled manner
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant H&S legislation and documents
- Maintain an operational H&S plan relevant to all engineering systems.
- Operate a Safe Systems of Work at all times.
- Integrate maintenance with the College’s H & S policy.
- To Be Appointed AP Working from Height and Confined Spaces
Service Levels & Customer Satisfaction
- Contribute to the development of innovation and best practice standards.
- Organise & attend monthly meetings
- Overall responsibility for maintaining accurate and key site documentation
- Undertake periodic Quality surveys.
- Maintain an accurate categorised database of all equipment and assets
- Produce a monthly scorecard of key agreed technical KPI’s.
- Develop and accept ownership in all areas of responsibility.
- Provide management support in improving business efficiency.
- Ensure good teamwork and high morale is maintained.
- Develop staff through an associated training plan.
- Ensure all staff have development plans linked to SMART objectives.
- Develop a documented succession plan for the team of direct reports.
- Create and manage a training matrix to maintain adequate Appointed Persons.
- HND/C Building Services, or Degree in Construction related subject or trade qualification plus supervisory experience plus significant contract management experience
- Educated to Degree level in a Buildings Services qualification
- In depth Knowledge of the Property & Facilities Management industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering operations within Critical Environments.
- Sound technical and environmental awareness.
- Technical Management of greater than 80 staff and value of circa £8m p.a
- Permit to Work and Authorisation processes.
- A self-motivated person who has the ability to create budgets and achieve targets.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing multiple services across a range of buildings.
If of interest, please contact Robyn Powner on 0203 903 4265 or email email@example.com