Statutory Project Engineering Senior ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been assigned by a world renowned education establishment to recruit for a Statutory Project Engineering Senior Manager.
- Setting Statutory Compliance Service standards
- Delivery of Statutory & Mandatory Asset Infrastructure Project and associated works
- SCART and Risk & Quality Management Audit Services
- Setting in place risk & audit management systems
- Identification and implementation of technical best practice
- Development of quality & risk management strategy and solution
- Minimise business operational risk
- Identification of Single Points of Failure, and the production of action plans to remove/manage.
- Responsibility for the effective (SCART) support of the division.
- The development and growth of the staff under direct control
- Develop relationships with all parts of the College’s estates department to enhance Statutory compliant operational delivery.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly performance reports
- Attendance at various meetings as required.
- Contribute to the overall management of business and commercial risk.
- Recommend improved ways of working to achieve continuous improvement
- Responsible for the setting of maintenance standards.
- Delivery of contract SLA’s, KPI’s and KSF’s.
- Responsibility for the delivery of service excellence as per the functional plans.
- Accountable for accurate measurement and auditing of operational services.
- Development and implementation of a Business Continuity and Risk Mitigation plan.
- Present monthly and summary statutory data for comment and discussion.
- Create specialist 3rd party supply chain business focussed delivery in liaison with the Estates and Facilities Division
- Maximise infrastructure Delivery as per functional plan
- Responsible for the management of all O & M information.
- Maintain a monthly operational risk register across the portfolio.
- Review Life Cycle Asset Assessments monthly through an annual planned programme.
- Ensure Asset Condition surveys maintained in accordance HEFCE guidelines.
- HND/C Building Services, or Degree in Construction related subject or trade qualification plus supervisory experience plus significant contract management experience
- Higher Education estate maintenance
- In depth Knowledge of the Property & Facilities Management industry.