Facilities Coordinator (Maternity Cover)Back to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit a Part Time Facilities Coordinator to join a highly prestigious organisation to cover maternity leave.
Reporting to the Head of Property, the successful part-time candidate will be responsible for providing a professional facilities coordinator service and supporting the wider property department for a high-profile business.
- General facilities coordinator duties including daily management of outsourced soft services, e.g. cleaning, recycling and waste management.
- Procurement of office consumables.
- Maintain tight control of regular and ad-hoc facility expenses.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post and couriers for the building.
- Coordinate the Company’s Health & Safety provision, ensure compliance with regulations and produce and maintain appropriate record systems including risk assessments and permits to work.
- Coordinate training for fire marshals.
- Act as a point of contact for our portfolio of tenants, managing requests and expectations.
- Conduct workstation assessments for staff and maternity risk assessments.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks across the wider property team as required.
- Bring best practise from previous experience to develop and encourage efficient working practises.
- Provide cover for the Receptionist.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of dealing with high profile individuals/tenants.
- Excellent time management skills.
- H&S qualification and DSE training desirable.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) in Maths & English.
If you’d like to apply for this role at this highly prestigious organisation, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details.
You can also apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
For more information on Maxwell Stephens and our services please visit www.maxwellstephens.com