Interim Change Manager – Ref 741Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a large successful organisation with sites across London and the South East.
They are now looking to implement to change a structure and therefore require this new interim manager for a period up to 9 months.
Areas for development include: Customer Service, infrastructure investment, communications, staff re-organisation, cost, return on investment, Health, Safety, Risk and Environment.
- You will also need to set mechanisms for measuring and monitoring the success of the change.
- Following successful acceptance of the feasibility proposals the Change Manager will form a Change Team, then develop a plan.
- The Change Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the successful roll out of the new operating model, and will ensure that all timescales and budgetary constraints are adhered to throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Prior to, and during the course of the project, the change Manager will be responsible for putting in place suitable primary and secondary metrics to monitor the performance of the change program
- Following successful implementation of the change program, the Change Manager will be responsible for presenting an overview of the project
- To support the senior management in defining the most efficient and effective operational model for extended access across the sites.
- To form and lead change teams, both on a small local level and at a senior strategic level.
- Act as the principle communications lead for the change program, identifying key stakeholders and ensuring appropriate and timely dissemination of information.
- To manage and monitor any assigned project budgets, taking any necessary remedial action where required and reporting regularly through the Estates and Facilities finance team.
- To deliver high quality change project outcomes ensuring added value, increased productivity and cost efficiencies wherever possible;
- To promote the highest standards of customer care and develop and deliver strategies and programs to improve the quality of all services provided to customers
It is likely that you will be educated to graduate level, be a member of an appropriate body, NEBOSH or IOSH with Prince 2.
You will have a great deal of experience in change management, whilst being able to deal with compliance, H&S, manage a budget and deal with procurement. It would be helpful if you are able to manage multi-functional teams.