Helpdesk Manager (Maternity Cover)Back to Vacancies List
Who strive to be the centre of excellence by providing exceptional standards of service and advice.
In this role you will lead in the successful mobilisation of the new CAFM system and over the 12 months you will have full responsibility for the maintenance and management of the system.
You will support and manage a small team of Property Administrators. This will help ensure that all planned and reactive tasks are dealt with efficiently and effectively and in line with service requirements.
You have experience in mobilising and managing a CAFM helpdesk system. As well as this you have some knowledge of the building industry. Alongside this you have a professional qualification such as an IWFM or equivalent.
You communication skills and interpersonal skills make you approachable and will make it easy for you to form relationships with a wider variety of stakeholders. This attitude will too make it easy for you to supervise teams and manage their performance.
As well as this quality you have a real passion for a customer-driven approach to the delivery of services with a rigorous approach to standards of customer service.
Furthermore, you have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
In this role you will have four key principle accountabilities:
CAFM System and Helpdesk:
- Lead on the continued development of management of the CAFM system.
- Undertake weekly reviews of PPM’s, reactive work orders, backlog work orders and ‘Futures’ works to ensure they are carried out in accordance with SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Manage the complaints and service-related issues arising from reactive and planned works, and report monthly.
- Work closely with the teams in relations to the CAFM system.
STC Management and Reporting:
- You will oversee the general administration, organising, maintaining filing system, creating and maintaining databases.
- Provide performance reports at the monthly Property Management Board.
- Report on the operational performance of all Specialist Term Contracts including developing and undertaking audit and inspections.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- You will promote a collective responsibility and personally uphold the highest standards of behaviour.
- You will promote a working environment where staff are motivated and adaptable.
- You will manage a team of Property Administrators to ensure the smooth operation of a cross-site Property Helpdesk
- You will manage Planned and Preventative Maintenance ensuring high quality work and a comprehensive record of statutory compliance and maintenance contracts are maintained.
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 to speak to one of the Maxwell Stephens team or alternatively you can email your cv to email@example.com to apply.