Facilities Manager (French Speaking) – Ref 747Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a globally recognised brand, as the Facilities Manager for their UK, you will identify and maintain monthly – current operating costs and service needs for indirect spend categories including items such as: Utilities, Property Maintenance, Personal and Protective Equipment (PPE), Waste Management., Regulatory etc
What you can expect as the Facilities Manager?
- Ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware and consulted for decision making at key stage meetings as part of the sourcing methodology.
- As and when required, by drafting Investment Appraisals to enhance the properties in scope reflecting our clients environmental & asset management strategies and objectives.
- Keep up to date with Legislative issues and demonstrate awareness of approaching changes in major case law. Ensure all Eurostar sites comply with relevant Health & Safety legislation and management of contractors visiting Eurostar sites.
- Ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled, managing expectations, to the highest possible standards at all times.
- Improve Commercial Arrangements (through supplier relationship management, SLAs and commercial negotiations) and ensure optimal level of satisfaction with vendors.
- Manage and analyse complex tenders, process and make recommendations.
- Maintain project plans, executive summaries and keep up to date.
- Act responsibly in all areas of Eurostar, taking ownership to understand and follow the company processes and polices.
- Achieve and report monthly on validated ‘savings’ against an annual savings target
- Provide caretaker cover for Facilities on the Continent, during absenteeism: leave, sickness etc
A bit about you…
You are fluent in French
You’ll be able to demonstrate previous experience in:
- Ensure that the our clients sourcing methodology is rigorously applied and adhered to, striving for maximum savings opportunity.
- Lead and contribute to continual process improvement, both in Facilities and as part of the wider Property & Procurement team.
- Effective prioritization of a demanding work load that will drive the best saving opportunities and maintain or improve quality.
- Promote and ensure a pro-active approach to cost and service performance improvement at all times.
- As a team member within Property & Procurement, actively encourage the personal and professional development of your fellow team members.
- Provide leadership and management to the HQ Facilities team (including Mail/Printroom), ensuring consistently high standards of performance and continuous improvement.
Although not essential, you may also have:
- An understanding of French Properties