Property Project Manager UK & Ireland – (12 month FTC) – Ref 753Back to Vacancies List
This role will support the implementation of our clients Property Strategy, ensuring the provision of exciting, professional and cross functional working environments in line with the Corporate Blueprint. Reporting directly to the Property & Projects Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for financial budgeting control and monitoring for the delivery of projects up to and inclusive of £500,000 to include moves and small building projects design and build. You will be required to travel across the UK and Ireland to assist with the rollout of Projects.
- Line management responsibility for the Project Maintenance Supervisor and Project Maintenance Manager
- Provide dedicated time and project management services to develop prioritized projects in line with agreed project specification
- Negotiate and manage contractor, sub-contractors and consultants
- Responsibility for all general building projects, of all sizes from planning to completion and to agreed deadlines
- Ensure that all project related factors, such as capacity, usage, access, services, etc are considered to ensure all aspects of the property strategy are adhered to.
- To provide successful, practical, cost effective solutions to resolve space issues that arise within the business
- Development, implementation and Maintenance of DR plans for all company Properties.
- Project Management of all Dilapidations’ works as required by the business, to satisfactory “handback” at the completion of Lease Agreement.
- Project Management of Statutory Compliance issues
- Responsible for implementation of construction design management (CDM)
- Ensuring safe delivery of all projects in conjunction with the CDM coordinator
- Communicate regularly and maintain relationships both internally across the Property & Facilities department and externally with 3rd party suppliers, Landlords and Local Authorities.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive Project Management Experience within Facilities and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of Man Management
- An excellent aptitude for negotiation of contracts, and proven effective contract management
- A dedicated, focused, professional approach to business
- Approachable manner, willing to mediate in areas of conflict to find the best resolution for all concerned
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good working knowledge and ability to comply with all of all current HSE and DDA practices, CDM regulations, Building Regulations Approvals and building license for change as required.
- A thorough understanding and ability to work in conjunction with Risk and Method Statements in every instance
- Understanding and willingness to work with consideration to Environmental Compliance
- Compliance with Departmental Purchasing and Administration Procedures
- Ability to clearly and effectively notate project records to ensure that maintenance issues, guarantees, licenses etc are adhered to once completion has been reached.
- Willingness to travel and work away from home when required