Facilities Supervisor / ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens is delighted to be recruiting for the role of Facilities Supervisor / Manager.
- To assist in the creation of operational budgets in relation to health, safety and building services.
- To assist in the coordination, and oversee as necessary, site refurbishments and renovations undertaken through a diligent tender process.
- To assist in the development and implementation of a facility management programme including planned, reactive and life-cycle maintenance.
- To assist in the supervision of maintenance and repairs of buildings and equipment as required.
- To provide guidance on the installation, servicing and maintenance strategies of all mechanical and electrical services.
- To assist the wider team to ensure that all properties are compliant with standards and industry codes.
- To conduct and document regular site inspections, reviews and audits, producing reports and making recommendations for action.
- To support Managers to maintain safe systems, providing specialist advice, coaching and practical support.
- To take a leading role in energy management, collecting utility data and delivering carbon reduction solutions.
- Assist in the procurement of FM service contracts, consultancy support and new works contracts in accordance with Victoria Hall’s financial and procurement policies and procedures.
- To provide a high quality service to our clients based on agreed service standards.
- To assist in the implementation of continuous improvement and development strategies. Present and implement new ideas to advance the scope and quality of company service deliverables.
- To assist in all FM business planning activities and contribute to strategy.
- To carry out audits and evaluate the effectiveness of business management systems.
- To lead and be point of contact for all aspects of the CAFM system, generating, preparing and reporting on task allocation.
- Prepare and present regular reports on contractual performance.
- To engage with service providers / supply chain to ensure a standardised compliance and auditable processes if followed; creation and delivery of a programme of legislative compliance actions.
- Appraise and re-engineer business processes and procedures; making recommendations of ways to ‘do business’ more effectively and efficiently.
- To work proactively with all stakeholders to establish and maintain a system that promotes a culture of safe working practices across the organisation.
- To assist in the identification of training needs for employees and develop and deliver training if required.
- To assist in insurance claims, ensuring monies are recovered effectively and efficiently whilst minimising any disruption to operational output.
- To assist in the mobilisation of new properties ensuring seamless transition and / or implementation of company policy, procedures and / or practices.
Maxwell Stephens encourages all suitable and interested professionals to contact us straight away to make their interest in the position known as demand for this role is expected to be exceptionally high.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 to speak to a member of the Maxwell Stephens team or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.