Helpdesk Operator (Temporary) – Ref 760Back to Vacancies List
Our client seek a highly professional customer services specialist, with experience in an FM environment, ideally in a helpdesk role. The role holder will provide a first line point of contact for all facilities enquiries as well as processing room bookings and circulating helpdesk request information to the appropriate services. You will be confident and enthusiastic in your approach to work and will have experience of working in a facilities helpdesk role.
- Dealing with incoming calls and transferring to relevant departments
- Maintaining telephone records – extensions and mobile numbers.
- Following the Helpdesk procedures for tracking maintenance requests, chasing contractors for information and relaying back to the customer using appropriate methods of communication
- Appropriately escalating any issues where contractors have failed to respond within reasonable timescales
- Endeavour to ensure all client calls are answered within the set SLA
- Accurately logging customer service requests onto the database
- Assigning pre-determined contractor to works requests in line with the customers’ requirements
- Taking ownership of Helpdesk enquiries assigned to you and ensuring that issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring all Helpdesk job notes are updated with all progress made and a clear audit trail is visible to all other users
- Facilities Helpdesk experience
- Professional and friendly telephone manner essential
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual
- Demonstrate good attention to detail Customer Service Experience Essential