Cleaning Operations ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Our client is looking for an outstanding Operations Manager, with charm and first class communication skills. The ideal candidate will be in the prime of their career, having had great success in managing prestigious contracts and demanding clients. You will be highly motivated to lead operations on the ground and drive performance in all areas of the business. You must understand that the role as Operations Manager in a small company like our clients is demonstrably hands on therefore, you will be excited and passionate about leading from the front.
About the role:
Reporting into the Director, you will be the lead operations manager for the ambitious and growing cleaning company. Your duties will be to oversee the successful running of all contracts within the company and you will be responsible for mobilising all new contracts and projects that the sales team wins.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Recruiting, training and motivating the operations team for the business.
- Reviewing HR, H&S compliance for your teams and ensure that all staff members are compliant.
- Perform site audits and ensure the contracts are running smoothly.
- Mobilising new contracts and projects as and when they become
- Responding to customer requests and ensuring the client’s needs are
- Working closely with the Admin and Sales team to ensure the company goals and targets are being met.
- You will need to be a high energy, positive can-do attitude person to enjoy and succeed in this role.
- You will know London and your way around the tube network.
- You will remain calm in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
- You will enjoy training, administration, spreadsheets and leading teams.
- You will review training documents and updating them.
- You will be a natural hard worker who leads by example.
- You will be excited to be out on the ground overseeing operations, checking procedures, compliance and meeting the site managers to drive satisfaction.
- You will have an eye for underperformance and be keen to find solutions and nurture success.
- You must be an intelligent, highly astute individual with a demonstrable track record of success within the cleaning or FM industry.
Person Description Qualifications:
- Candidates with BICS, IOSH certification and MBIFM membership will be
- 5 years within a cleaning company or facilities management
- Leadership and management of remote and mobile operations
- Understanding of current HR law, practices and principles.
- Experience at managing within budgets and working to targets.
- Experience of driving/improving gross
- Experience at operating a 7 day per week schedule in time pressured
- Experience at reviewing policy and procedure and the ability to develop where
- Implementation of software and platforms for company efficiency.
- Fantastic people skills, including empathy with clients and
- Problem solving ability.
- You will have the ability to multitask whilst prioritising your workload.
- Creation of personalised policies, processes and documentation.
- Ability to deal with high pressure and time sensitive
- Computer literate in office.
- Software and electronically minded for efficiency and
- Positive, can do attitude.
- High energy and passionate to achieve company missions and
- Determination to see the job through.
- Ambitious to develop your career within a fast-growing
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 to speak to one of the Maxwell Stephens team or alternatively you can email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.