Building ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Building Manager in London.
Our clients underlying tactic is to acquire and own a portfolio of predominately Central London Prestige Properties that offer significant prospects to enrich and obtain benefit through renewal, rejuvenation and revitalisation.
You will report to a Manager that has an oversight of a cluster of buildings.
About the role
Within your role you will need to manage contractors and will be responsible for organizing maintenance, repairs and responding to relevant call outs. Also need to create and monitor PPMs, budgets and seek internal approvals.
You will need to be aware of the Health & Safety with the Gas Safety, Absbestos register and management, testing water and legionella, appliance testing, carbon monoxide/fire safety and other requirements agreed by the Health and Safety Team.
Your responsibilities will need to have property inspections for fabric, Health & Safety matters and repairs.
Your role will include monitoring performances with Health & Safety compliance, contractors quality and speed of the work, cost management and customer service.
- Multi site management
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Budgeting and service charge experience
- Residential management experience – Desirable
- Contract tendering – Desirable
- A strong team player
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Focus on Customer Service;
- Attention to Detail;
- Ability to act with discretion and diplomacy;
- Professional and self-motivated approach to work;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to prioritise tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Initiative and flexibility;
- Good Time Management.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Building Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.