Facilities & Health & Safety CoordinatorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Facilities & Health & Safety Coordinator in London.
About the role
- Your role will include supporting the Health and Safety responsibilities. You will need to support the staff to ensure that the Risk Assessment, DSE Assessments and PEEP’s are in place.
- You will be required to manage the appointment of Fire Evacuation Marshals and liaise with the fire safety department ensuring that the training and risk assessment are carried out and reviewed regularly.
- You will be required to issue regular Health & Safety reports to the Director of Operations
- You will conduct local site inductions for new starters, annual refreshers and the promotion of Health & Safety Guidelines.
- You will oversee internal office relocations and liaise with teams updating the space allocation database.
- Also, you will work closely with the Area Facilities Management Team to progress any issues and resolutions when required.
- Co-ordinate the procurement of Health & Safety equipment and facilities supplies.
- You will be required to investigate incidents/accidents and record solutions and report findings to the Health & Safety committee.
- Health & Safety and/ or Facilities qualification. E.g. NEBOSH, BIFM (or studying towards)
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and requirements and H & S risk assessments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to plan, prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Experience of managing or overseeing office moves and/or staff relocations
- Ability to distinguish between conflicting demands, scheduling and planning work in order to meet priorities and deadlines
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Facilities & Health & Safety Coordinator role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com