Senior Engineering ManagerBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Senior Engineering Manager in the City of London for a beautiful skyscraper.
The Senior Engineering Manager role will work alongside the Director and the wider team.
- About the role
- Your role will require you to develop the Engineering Manager through their performance assessments and training, managing their workload through assessments and developing a succession plan.
- You will be overseeing and responsible for the delivery of services operations across the teams and partners, ensuring that each asset is managed and maintained in a proactive and customer focused manner.
- Your role will require you to produce and review monthly audit programmes.
- You will prepare and manage the service charge budgets and ensure the budget control is ran effectively.
- Your role will require you to develop, implement and maintain maintenance strategies and systems for buildings and facilities.
- You will ensure that regular meetings are held and there is full cohesion on management and projects.
- Your role will require you to ensure all ICT systems are compliant with statutory and data protection obligations.
- You will advise the Property Director of any potential threats or damage immediately as well as incidents or accidents.
- As well as all of the above, you will provide line management direction to the Engineering Manager.
- You will have responsibility for Health & Safety and risk compliance for all technical systems and equipment.
- A natural leader with industry credibility and track record in a senior Technical Services Management role.
- Able to manage a variety of people both directly and via service partners.
- Able to develop relationships at all levels
- Knowledge of and understanding MEP, Fabric, ICT.
- Experience of working in a mixed-use building and engaging with residents along with other stakeholders.
- Experience of managing critical infrastructure.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Alterations/Fit Outs experience.
- Ideally holds H&S qualification IOSH/NEBOSH.
- Fully conversant with Electrical installation and current IEE regulations.
- Operational knowledge of critical works and change management systems.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Senior Engineering Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.