Project Delivery Manager (Facilities Management)Back to Vacancies List
Due to continued expansion with our clients, there has been a new opportunity arise for an individual to play an important role in supporting how they continue to improve and operate. Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Project Delivery Manager in London.
The successful candidate will be based in London with 3-4 days in the office with some occasional travel which may be required.
- Roles & Responsibilities….
- You will be required to lead project planning and documentation.
- Your role will require you to monitor and review projects and key risks – taking mitigating actions and adjusting plans when needed.
- You will conduct evaluation of the project and any follow up actions or recommended improvements when required.
- You will ensure that project requirement and resource levels are fully supported and approved throughout.
- You will ensure that the people working alongside the projects and who are involved are collaborated, influenced and managed correctly so that they deliver to service providers efficiently
- Undertake business and process analysis, assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and procedures, data and systems, identifying the best practice and outcome
- You will be required to support development of change management strategy, reporting across all the projects and working with IT & other teams to deliver.
- Experience in project managing, planning, tracking, process improvement and/or change management areas
- Highly organised and efficient self-starter, able to multitask and prioritise own workload
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines where required
- Able to demonstrate leadership and confidence upward and downwards; strong interpersonal skills ideally tested in multi-national multi-cultural environment
- Practical experience in project and change management tools and practices, including agile methodologies and training/coaching other in this area
- Deliver to a very high quality with strong attention to detail
- Strong finance/ analytical abilities
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Project Delivery Manager role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.