Global Head of Facilities Management & Environment, Health & SafetyBack to Vacancies List
Our client, is currently recruiting a Global Head of Facilities Management & Environment, Health & Safety at its London offices. Headquartered in London.
Maxwell Stephens, the UK’s leading facilities management recruitment company, have been appointed by the client to find a Global Head of Facilities Management & Environment, Health & Safety who can provide our colleagues with a safe, secure, high quality environment.
- About the role
- Your role will enable you to be responsible for all their properties and provide environmental updates at the quarterly committee meetings. You will provide them with all responsibilities necessary for all environmental matters.
- You will be responsible for all the hard and soft facilities services which would include reception, cleaning, maintenance, engineering, security, hospitality, mailroom/document solutions, switchboard, waste management and pest control.
- Your role will require you to manage the annual reviews of the Health & Safety Policy and manage the quarterly committee meetings.
- You will be required to ensure that all environmental practices are followed correctly at all the properties.
- Your role will require you to ensure that all employees and contractors understand their environmental responsibilities and have the available training where required.
- Your role will enable you to build Green House Gas emissions inventory, develop reduction targets and drive the strategic pathway to net zero carbon emissions plans.
- Your role will allow you to review the annual risk assessments and the audits.
- You will be responsible for onboarding and offboarding tenants and creating regular reviews for the tenant occupancy.
- You will complete annual skill cast modules ensuring that it develops the employee and contractors training and allows them to understand their Health & Safety responsibilities
- Your role will require you to complete annual environmental performance disclosures for the client to the Carbon Disclosure Project.
- You will be responsible for the facilities services related to projects ensuring that they are delivered in time with the schedule and within the budgets required.
- You will take oversight of the Tenants requests for Licenses to alter lease related requirements.
- You will ensure that all KPI’s and SLA’s are met.
- Your role will require you to manage consultants/third-party suppliers and contractors when required.
- Your role will require you to set and manage annual service charge and facilities services budgets. You will review and approve any purchase orders and invoice when required.
- Your role will require you to carry out safety and security audits on premises as well as the fire risk assessments
- As well as all of the above, you will carry out monitoring all Facilities Services Management processes to ensure compliance and control for the operational risk.
- Preferably educated to degree level with a Health & Safety qualification (e.g. NEBOSH or equivalent)
- An Environmental qualification (e.g. ISO14001, IEMA certified or equivalent)
- A proven background working at a senior level as a Facilities Manager or similar
- Professional membership of IWFM, CIBSE, IEMA etc.
- Understand the importance of budgetary control
- Understand the complexities of running contracts and supplier management
- You will need to be familiar with running a service charge budget and managing landlord and tenant relations including quarterly meetings
- Be able to stay in a calm manner in a pressured environment
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Global Head of Facilities Management & Environment, Health & Safety role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.