Building SupervisorBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Building Supervisor in Romford. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading Facilities Management company that can offer opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will focus mainly on carrying out a wide range of works, fault finding and repairs. You will be responsible for a team of 7 individuals.
- Main responsibilities
- Your role will require you to provide advice on building fabric matters to the Estates Management team
- You will support and supervise the Building Maintenance team
- You will give advice and input on the building fabric planned preventative maintenance and its effectiveness.
- Your role will require you to manage life cycle replacements projects.
- You will supervise the data collection for the building fabric.
- Your role will require you to be responsible for maintaining a good standard of discipline and time within the workshop.
- You will be responsible for planning and distributing the work to the correct individuals.
- If necessary, you will provide guidance and identify any training needed.
- Your role will require you to be responsible for reviewing ongoing performance levels from data or reports.
- NVQ, City & Guilds in Building, management qualification
- Consistent proven experience in building maintenance
- Proven experience of managing employees within a service environment
- Experience in budgetary control
- Experience of construction design management regulations (CDM)
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of working in a demand driven service
- A detailed knowledge of current building regulations
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Building Supervisor role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to email@example.com.