Facilities ManagerBack to Vacancies List
In this role you will be accountable for managing the facilities and maintenance for all of the estate and buildings. You will ensure that health, safety and sustainability activities and procedures are compliant, whilst delivering effective and compliant facilities management services.
- You will undertake a daily morning walk-around to complete checks of the building and surrounding areas (as per the daily facilities checklist). You will also be responsible for liaising with cleaning contractors on a regular basis to ensure that the highest cleaning standards are maintained.
- You will ensure all facilities issues are logged, actioned and monitored in the facilities logging system. Tracking tasks from original entry through to their resolution and closure, including requesting updates where necessary from relevant personnel.
- You will update all facilities, Health & Safety, housekeeping and general administration contacts in the relevant policies and handbook.
- You will manage the Building Management System in order to ensure an optimum work/learning environment and efficient use of resources.
- You will be responsible for ensuring annual PAT are carried out.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience within Facilities Management and/or carrying out minor works. You will have a full and clear understanding of health and safety risks, processes, and legislation.
- You will have obtained an IOSH qualification and will also hold a driving license.
- To be committed to learning high level British Sign Language (BSL) yes have adjusted skills.
- You will have a good understanding of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel as well as a good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- You will have effective staff management skills for those you are overseeing and the ability to make judgements, use initiative and be able to prioritise.
Maxwell Stephens is expecting a large volume of applications for this role. We’re keen to place the correct person with our client as soon as possible. Therefore, we encourage all interested FM professionals with the experience to successful expedite this role to contact us without delay.
Please call 0207 118 48 48 to speak to one of the Maxwell Stephens team or alternatively you can email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.