Field Surveyor – Ref 785Back to Vacancies List
Our client are a global service provider working on behalf of a WOW Retail Brand.
The end user are significantly expanding their European portfolio of retail stores as part of their ambitious business plan. To ensure new store openings are executed to the highest standard they are expanding their team and introducing the role of Field Surveyor, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys the challenge of working cross culturally with a variety of stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Support the delivery of technical services to the client’s retail stores for defined portfolio across EMEA
- Compile and maintain an asset inventory which supports client’s ability to manage risk and understand liabilities
- Undertake quality audits of planned and reactive works carried out
- Manage and monitor new store openings from pre-construction to handover
- Manage the budgeting and PO process for all new stores
- Produce supporting data and compile reports for client review and support key decisions
- Maintain helpdesk, asset registers & O&M’s to reflect new stores and works undertaken through refurbishments
- Lead new store weekly meetings with client and all stakeholders
- Manage and monitor vendor performance in line with agreed SLA’s/KPI’s
To be considered for this opportunity you will have studied up to Degree level in a relevant field such as Surveying, Construction or Engineering and will have clear and demonstrable experience in:
- Managing supply chains and small/medium projects
- Delivering planned and reactive maintenance
- Asset collation experience
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Strong project management skills with experience of using associated software
- Commercial acumen in relevant fields
- Advanced IT skills in particularly Microsoft Word & Excel, Project management and Accounting software
- Ability to think “out of the box” and bring creative, nonstandard, and innovative solutions to the table
- Self-driven with discipline to manage personal workload and work autonomously
In addition to the above, preferred applicants will be those who a have a service provider background and who have ideally worked within the retail sector.