Head of Estate ServicesBack to Vacancies List
Maxwell Stephens have been asked to recruit on behalf of the client for the role Head of Estates Services in Kent. This role is a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate main role will be to be responsible for all support services on the estate and offering a responsive service.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Your role will require you to support the Hard Services Manager and their team in facilitating ad hoc, projects and maintenance programmes ensuring that priorities are met and resources are used effectively.
- You will also provide support to the Soft Service Manager and their team ensuring that high standards of cleanliness and presentation is kept at all times.
- You will monitor staff performance and identify any training requirements when needed.
- Your role will require you to manage budgets and control resources.
- As well as the above, you will manage the security and gatekeeping team, ensuring that there is always cover overnight and alarm systems are effectively in place.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all staff are trained well to be able to deal with fire and other emergencies.
- You will be directly responsible for the project management of the Major restoration and development projects, liaising with contractors and other senior managers when needed.
- Your role will require you to be responsible for all the Health & Safety policies, procedures and regulations are regularly reviewed and updated when required ensuring that all staff are aware of these.
- Your role will require you to manage the local relationships with the local authorities ensuring that the building is at its best interests.
- You will work with the Senior Leadership Teams on developing the estate to improve the financial return on the assets.
Maxwell Stephens are expecting a high-volume response for this role, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.
If you’d like to find out more about this Head of Estate Services role, please contact one of the Maxwell Stephens team on 0207 118 4848 for more details. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Maxwell Stephens and our services please visit www.maxwellstephens.com